Each participant in a YourType Arts Business seminar receives a handout with an outline of the material covered and a list of resources for additional reading, research and assistance.
These resources are password-protected, for seminar participants only. If you have attended a seminar and have lost the password, please contact Cherry Duke and tell her where you saw the seminar.
- Making More Than Music: An Introduction to the Business of Being a Musician
- A Freelancer’s Life
- The Essence of Self-Promotion
- Money Management for Performing Artists
- Web Sites for Performing Artists
- Social Media for Performing Artists
To schedule a seminar for your school or organization, contact Cherry Duke.